What is a Nutrition Coach?
A nutrition coach is a nutritionist, counsellor, mentor and motivator, rolled into one. We offer a client-focused process to facilitate and empower you to achieve self-determined goals related to your health and wellness. A Nutrition Coach will empower you to take responsibility for your own health. The World Health Organisation defines health as: ‘A state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.' That is what Mission Nutrition is all about. Health. Health in every form. I LOVE listening to clients, educating, supporting and empowering them to make healthy decisions. I love to see them develop confidence in their food choices, learn to fuel their bodies effectively, get active, change their body composition for the better, improve their health and witness the positive effects it has on them and their relationships.
What Does Nutrition Coaching look like?
- Weekly progressing to fortnightly, in person or online coaching sessions (Skype/FaceTime calls) where we discuss your health, goals, habits, nutrition, sleep, exercise, energy levels and body composition. We discuss and implement new healthy habits. It also includes some homework (usually in the form of a 3 day food diary), to be discussed at the following session.
- This is not a ‘diet’, ‘quick fix’ or ‘bikini body’ programme! I have a flexible approach to dieting and you will not be confined to a rigid eating pattern, -no food or drinks are off limits! Together we can look at health optimisation and how that works best in the context of you, your goals, your family, work, hobbies etc. and enable you to make healthy choices to have the body you want and deserve, for life.
What are you waiting for? Contact Mission Nutrition and start your journey to optimal health today!
Do you need a Nutrition Coach?
- Are you confused about Nutrition?
- Have you dieted in the past but put the weight back on?
- Are you desperate to make healthy lifestyle changes but not sure how to go about it?
- Do you have goals you need help and accountability to reach? Fat-loss, muscle-gain, body composition etc.
- Do you struggle with food intolerances or allergies and need support to implement a new diet?
- Has your G.P. advised you to lose weight but you don’t know where to start?
- Is food an emotive subject? Do you need support to gain a healthy relationship with food?
- Do you have fitness goals you would like to reach but your body composition is holding you back?
If the answer to any of the above is “yes” just get in touch. I would love to hear from you!